Converting your VM series carbureted motorcycle to Mikuni BS34 constant velocity carburetors is an economical way to add to the performance of your motorcycle. BS34 carburetors out perform VM series aftermarket smoothbore racing carburetors in almost all street applications. While we sell BS34 carburetors on a stand alone basis, many buyers prefer to buy all the needed parts in a "kit" form. Our kit includes not only the BS34 carburetors but all parts and custom rejetting to make installation is a snap! See the link on our home page titled "Mikuni BS Carburetor Install" under the "Tech Stuff Index" for step by step instructions for making this conversion. Note that the throttle cable is the type that screws into your right hand switchgear and is the type used on the KZ1000P (82-05). The length is appropriate for the majority of Kawasaki models but some modification MAY be needed for some models. We can not test the throttle cable's appropriateness for every motorcycle model.
Price: $579 (Your old carburetors of any type will work for a core exchange)
- Mikuni BS34 Assembly with Custom Rejetting for the pods and your pipes!
- New Emgo brand pod air filters.
- New Motion Pro throttle cable.
- New K&L intake manifolds with vacuum caps.
- New high-flow fuel filter.
- Assembly tuned and road tested using these same components.